Speed dealer Customs Swingarm Harley Davidson Bagger 09+
Introducing the Speed Dealer Customs Swingarm for Harley Davidson Baggers will be your go to for any builds or current rides you just want to be cooler! Our swingarm is manufactured right here in house with the quality and attention to detail you have come to expect from a Speed Dealer Customs part. Machined only from the best domestic materials we can find, we know it will exceed your expectations and take your rides to another level.
- Made in the USA by Speed Dealer Customs
- Machined from solid billet aluminum with no welding needed
- All anodizing is done in house
- Axle is machined from chrome moly tubing
- 8630 Studs with interference threads
- Stainless Steel Hardware with a safety wire feature on the nuts and axle slider
- Axle Nuts are machined from billet aluminum or stainless steel
- Spools and Mount to be able to utilize a motorcycle stand
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Your swingarm will come in a customized wooden box. Once item is in your cart please add name in the notes section.
- Stock photos are used to show color combinations, arms received will be for Harley Davidson 2009 and newer Baggers with design shown in the main photo. Along with the design change in the second photo.
- Photos being updated and added to reflect the Bagger Design.
- PLEASE NOTE: A DESIGN CHANGE THAT WILL INSET THE AXLE NUTS INTO THE ARM, ALONG WITH A STREAMLINED ARM TO PROVIDE CLEARANCE FOR MOST AFTERMARKET EXHAUSTS WILL BE IMPLEMENTED. KEEP IN MIND SOME MODIFICATIONS ARE STILL POSSIBLE EVEN WITH THIS CHANGE.
2009 and newer Harley Davidson Baggers -- Road Glide, Road Glide Special, Street Glide, Street Glide Special, Road King, Road King Special, Electra Glide
*Please note, as with any aftermarket part some installs may require additional modifications or parts in order to use.
How to Pick your Color Options:
- Choose your arm base color: Black Anodized or Machined Finish
- Choose your component pack color: Black, Gold, Red anodized or Machine Finish alternating style.
- Pick your axle nut material: Aluminum or Stainless Steel -- If you choose a stainless steel nut, your axle nuts will not be anodized and will be the polished stainless steel.
Other Important Information:
*Current lead time is 14 business days from order date.*
Important: Professional Installation Recommended and Suggested - It is the installers’ responsibility to make sure all fasteners are tightened before operation of motorcycle. Speed Dealer Customs will not warranty components that are lost/damaged due to improper installation. Installation should be done by experienced and certified professionals. If there are any questions regarding installation, please contact us before you go any further. Periodic maintenance may be required.