Indian Challenger and FTR Extreme Performance Sintered "EPFA" Front Brake Pads From EBC
Have a question?
Indian Challenger and FTR Front Brake EBC EPFA630HH Pads
- The latest in sintered metal brake pad fusion technology
- Has the highest friction rating possible - 0.6 - for strong, fade-free stopping power
- Pad blend includes molybdenum metal and tungsten additives to enhance friction performance for the life of the pad
- No lead, iron, or steel additives; no more rotor outline etching or rotor stiction
- Super-fast bed-in, full friction after 10 to 15 race stop uses
- Great heat cycle ability; pads cool after the race and perform just as strong the next race day
The EPFA name stands for Extreme Pro and features an enhanced compound with extra friction stabilizing additives to improve brake effect and heat cycling. EPFA are a pad that you can ride on the street, are German TUV tested carrying ABE certification but are also a great choice for the occasional track day outing. The unique double segment vented design improves braking under all riding conditions, keeping the pads cooler and preventing pad drag and overheat or fade. Stainless steel radiator plates are fitted to reduce heat transfer into bikes hydraulics where required. These pads will last for tens of thousands of miles in street use, run several track day weekends and still, have some meat on them.