Feuling Race Series Oil Pump For Harley Davidson Twin Cooled M8
Have a question?
Feuling Race Series Oil Pump For Harley Davidson Oil Cooled M8
FEULING WATER COOLED high volume billet oil pumps are a must have for the Milwaukee Eight engine. The increased oil volume from the larger gears and properly sized passages along with the pressure relief valve seat and seal from these oil pumps is essential for proper oiling system function. The FEULING oil pumps eliminate common pressure and scavenge issues associated with the factory oiling system.
- Made of 7075 billet aluminum with military spec hard anodizing; blueprinted and designed for the racer
- The 7075 alloy is 50% harder and stronger than 6061 aluminum and holds tighter tolerance under temperature
- Gain more pressure volume, oil pressure and scavenge volume over stock oil pump
- Eliminate blow-by, wet sumping and oily air cleaners
- Provide cooler engine and oil temperatures, more horsepower, torque and oil pressure
- Made in the U.S.A.
Increased and optimized passages, port holes and galleys requiring them to be matched up to a FEULING HIGH FLOW camplate #8017
NOTE: Use of Gear Drive camshafts require block off plates - see #8016
FITS TWIN COOLED ENGINE ONLY
Due to the mass call volume & inquires with requests for the M-Eight oil pump back cover O-ring/seal groove, weave added the groove! (5/11/21). Although Feulings in house testing on healthy engines did not show a benefit. The O-ring may have potential benefits in certain circumstances such as engines with higher cylinder leak down, poor sub seal O-ring seal, raised sump hole & or sump plug (see M8 PRO TIP below) & looser lifter to lifter bore clearances.