Feuling Race Series Oil Pump For Harley Davidson Oil Cooled M8
- Made of 7075 billet aluminum with military spec hard anodizing; blueprinted and designed for the racer
- The 7075 alloy is 50% harder and stronger than 6061 aluminum and holds tighter tolerance under temperature
- Gain more pressure volume, oil pressure and scavenge volume over stock oil pump
- Eliminate blow-by, wet sumping and oily air cleaners
- Provide cooler engine and oil temperatures, more horsepower, torque and oil pressure
- Made in the U.S.A.
Increased and optimized passages, port holes and galleys requiring them to be matched up to a FEULING HIGH FLOW camplate #8017
NOTE: Use of Gear Drive camshafts require block off plates - see #8016
FITS OIL COOLED ENGINE ONLY
Due to the mass call volume & inquires with requests for the M-Eight oil pump back cover O-ring/seal groove, weave added the groove! (5/11/21). Although Feulings in house testing on healthy engines did not show a benefit. The O-ring may have potential benefits in certain circumstances such as engines with higher cylinder leak down, poor sub seal O-ring seal, raised sump hole & or sump plug (see M8 PRO TIP below) & looser lifter to lifter bore clearances.