Feuling HP+ Oil Pump/Camplate Kit For Harley Davidson Oil Cooled M8
- Quieter and smoother engine operation
- 27% more pressure and scavenge gear volume over stock
- 42% more scavenge volume through port sizing, matched passages and holes to the engine case
- 68% more oil volume to the crankshaft and connecting rod bearing
- 15-25 degree cooler engine temperatures
- 15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures
- 10-30 more PSI of oil pressure
- Reduces wet sumping, blow by and oily air cleaners
- Test results show 2 HP gain and 2 ft/lbs of TQ gain to the rear wheel on Milwaukee Eight
- NOTE: FEULING test results show as much as 50% reduction of engine sump oil level.
Both HP+ and RACE SERIES kits include FEULINGS HIGH FLOW billet camplate made from 7075 aluminum which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory or Feuling OE+ camplates. FEULING increases oil flow and volume by enlarging the oil pump reservoirs and critical oil passages including matching the oil port holes throughout the camplate to the port holes in the engine case which increases engine oil flow to the lifters, piston cooling jets, crankshaft and rod bearings.
The FEULING oil pumps are bench tested, the relief valve is seated and sealed to a minimum of 30 psi with full pop off at 55-60 psi. The increased oil volume from the larger gears and properly sized passages along with the pressure relief valve seat and seal from these oil pumps is essential for proper oiling system function. The FEULING oil pump and camplate combination eliminate common pressure and scavenge issues associated with the factory oiling systems.
-HP+ OIL PUMP & CAMPLATE KIT, includes a billet 6061 aluminum high volume oil pump, FEULING HIGH FLOW camplate and assembly lube.
*Milwaukee Eight 17-22 Oil Cooled engines ONLY*