Feuling High Flow Cam Support Plate For Harley Davidson Twin Cam 07-17
Have a question?
Feuling High Flow Cam Support Plate For Harley Davidson Twin Cam 06-17
Made from 7075 billet aluminum which 50% harder and stronger than the factory, SE and other aftermarket camplates. The 7075 increases the strength and hardness of the camplate, holding tighter tolerances under temperature eliminating flexing and the need for bronze bushings as 7075 material has excellent bearing like properties.
FEULING HIGH FLOW camplates for TC engines increase engine oil flow and volume by enlarging the oil pump reservoirs and critical oil passages including matching the oil port holes throughout the camplate to the port holes in the engine case increasing engine oil flow to the lifters, piston cooling jets, crankshaft and rod bearings resulting in 25-35 degree cooler engine temperatures.
- FEULING camplates are blue printed and matched to the Feuling oil pumps, which allow the Twin Cam engine to take full advantage of the increased volume from the high flow oil pumps resulting in cooler quieter engine operation.
- Tighter cam bearing bore tolerance for improved press fit
- Camplates are pressure tested & pressure relief valve and spring are pre-set and designed for the increased volume and pressure, eliminating the need to stretch the spring or use a shim.
- When matched with the Feuling Race Series Oil Pump rear wheel power gains of 3 Horsepower and 4 ft/lbs of Torque are achieved.
- For use ONLY with the Feuling oil pumps
- Bolts into stock location
Part # 8015 CAMPLATE TC 07-17 Includes 06 Dyna models.
Chain and Gear Drive. For use ONLY with FEULING oil pumps #7060 & 7062 Tighter cam journal bore tolerance for improved cam fitment. Added Cam journal oil groove for cold start up protection and increased cam journal lubrication. Added oil pressure feed holes to front and back of cam journals to prevent excessive thrusting wear.
TC, 07 - 17 Includes 06 Dyna, Requires FEULING oil pump #7060 or #7062
Fits both chain drive or gear drive camshafts
Billet 7075, drops engine temps 20-35 degrees cooler than Screamin Eagle or other aftermarket camplates