The New Podium V-TWIN MOTO Handlebars are the latest in the development of our handlebar technology. With our own design and profiled tubing we've created a non-braced handlebar that has a moto feel with the strength and durability for your V-Twin. The Podium V-Twin bar is constructed of a 2014-T6 alloy to provide added strength. Focusing more on aggressive riders looking for the perfect balance between strength and style. The Podium V-Twin Moto Bars have been vigorously tested in the Performance V-Twin segments.
- ODI Motocross Technology in a V-Twin Handlebar
- High-strength seamless double-butted 2014-T6 alloy
- Shot-peened and hard anodized black for improved durability
- Slotted for Internal Wiring and notched for HD or Indian Throttle-by-Wire
- Oversized 1-1/8” Clamp Diameter improves Bar/Clamp Grip (requires "oversized" 1-1/8” handlebar mounts or Risers)
- Knurled clutch slide for improved adhesion with use of Slip-On Moto Grips.
- ODI Blacked-out Logos
- DIMENSIONS: Width=31.5”, Height=4.75” Rise=3.75" Sweep=2.125"
- Clamping surface opening: 6.25"
- Offered in 1-1/8" or 1" Riser clamping size
- Use 1-1/8" Bars for 1-1/8" Risers
- Use 1" Bars for 1" Risers or direct HD stock replacement
- BARS ONLY