The RSD SECTOR riser system offers an innovative solution for riders looking to dial in their hand controls position. This system is fully modular and can be configured into 48 different variations. 11 different component options create a fully customizable experience ranging from 2” to 12” rise, straight or pull back and various top clamp options as well as gauge mounts. Looking to elevate the comfort and control of your motorcycle? RSD has you covered with the SECTOR riser system.
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Modular design allows for up to 48 variations
- Height ranges from 2” to 12”
- Available in Black Ano or Nickel
- Available in straight or pull back
- Available with single or 2 peice top bar clamps
- Bar clamp size 1 1/8
- Black stainless riser system hardware included
- *Hardware for mounting to triple clamp not included
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Long Beach California, USA
- Fit Indian Challenger with Barnstorm inner faring system
Note: Sector Gauge Relocation Kit for Harley Road Glide and Sector Gauge Relocation Kit for Harley Softail sold separately.
The team at Roland Sands Design is excited to announce the release of the all-new SECTOR Performance Parts Product Line.
Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Long Beach California, USA; the SECTOR collection from Roland Sands Design is a highly detailed V twin performance product line. They've developed a complete riser offering with the adjustability, gauge mounts, and high-performance finishes tested for durability and long-term quality. These are products designed with the racetrack in mind, but built for the street with the fit, finish, and performance expected from RSD. Each product in this all-new collection has a unique design language that pushes the aesthetics of your machine. The all-new SECTOR product line will be launched in various phases starting with our Modular Riser System & Gauge Relocation Systems for HD touring Softail and Sportster fitments kicking it off. Stay tuned for additional parts to drop very soon.