PC Racing Flo Reusable "Spin-on" Oil Filter For 2020-2021 Indian Challenger
FLO stainless steel reusable, "spin-on" oil filter. Made from laser-cut, medical-grade, 304 stainless steel micronic filter cloth, this filter provides 200% more filter area in many cases. Stainless filter catches items down to 35 microns, which is about three times better than most good paper or brass filters.
Unlike glued paper filters, the FLO Oil Filter pleat seam is welded and able to withstand up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Filter maintains consistent flow under all conditions including extreme heat, the presence of water and cold start-ups, where paper filters can flow so poorly that they often cause the bypass valve to open and allow unfiltered oil to enter your engine.
Should be the last filter an owner ever needs: this high-tech filter technology is widely used in all types of auto racing including NASCAR, Indy-type cars, Formula 1 and in the aerospace Industry where filtration is of the utmost importance.
FLO reference # PCS1
- Provides 10 degrees of cooling power
- Consistent filtering across the entire surface
- Flows 7 times more than paper or synthetic filters while filtering to 35 microns (absolute, 1 pass test)
- Unaffected by water, heat or pressure
- Bypass valve will not open on cold startups and high RPM
- Built-in 17 mm drilled hex nut for easy removal and race track safety wire
- Easily cleaned and reused, paying for itself
- Challenger 2020-2021
- Indian-Challenger Base 2020
- Indian Challenger Dark Horse 2020-2022
- Indian Challenger Limited 2020-2022
- Indian Challenger Standard 2021-2022
Fitment Disclosure: This fitment information is provided to you based on the manufacturer's information. Consult the manufacturer for specific fitment and/or other information.