Galfer Rear Floating Mount Wave® Rotor for 2020-2023 Indian Challenger and Pursuit
Have a question?
Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor DF472FLW is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Depending on application, designed for street, track and off road, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brake system can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.
- Made from 420 High-carbon stainless Tier-1 steel
- Laser cut, never stamped
- Each rotor is individually heat-treated and double-disc parallel ground to assure perfect flatness
- Wave® design allows for lower operating temperatures at extreme conditions
- Wave® design is much lighter than a stock rotor
- For maximum braking performance and rotor longevity, Galfer recommends using Galfer brake pads with Galfer rotors.